This ServiceNow Elite Partner is looking to expand their team! This position is fully remote opportunity and salary is ranging from $100K-$145K.
Look below for Job Description:
A Technical Consultant provides guidance to our customers related to the processes they are attempting to model and automate in ServiceNow and develops those solutions for the customer's ServiceNow environment.
· Provide ServiceNow development assistance to customers including, but not limited to, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integration's
· Coordinate with the team's Engagement Manager or Customer to understand business requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality as well as new functionality to be deployed
· Translate business needs into technical requirements
· Answer technical and application configuration questions
· Configure and customize new applications and modules
· Implement new functionality for customers while using ServiceNow best practices
· Assist in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management
· Provide analysis of problems and possible solutions
· Produce detailed documentation on all work completed
· Lead technical implementation teams including code review for less experienced consultants
· Wherever possible, enable the customer's ServiceNow administrator(s) to be self-sufficient.
· Conduct technical training and knowledge transfer sessions.
· Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test, and implement detailed solutions