IT Project Manager - Fully Remote - Up to £60,000
As the Project Manager you will be expected to coordinate all project management activities in line with our clients' existing operations management processes. Whilst ServiceNow experience is desirable, prior experience of delivering to agile methodologies, in parallel to embedding into existing (more often than not) longstanding organisations processes is a must, with strong governance, delivery and stakeholder management experience.
* To help lead the implementation team by example; to always represent in a positive manner whilst providing clear guidance on client expectations
* Regularly communicate with the Delivery Manager and client to raise and resolve issues as well as accept guidance
* Ensure project deliverable's are complete and accurate. Ensure agreed processes are followed including compliance with the Delivery Methodology.
* Work alongside technical architect to develop project plans and roadmaps
* Manage project budgets and liaise with budget sponsors where necessary.
* Review and prepare Project Highlight Reports
* Build and maintain relationships with service partners to ensure delivery of supplier work packages to time and cost.
* Manage all project processes (governance, planning, control, monitoring, risks and issues, reporting and team management).
* Draft project documentation (PID and Business Case) as required by client
* Willingness to 'muck in' and get any ad hoc tasks delivered when required
* Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
* Recognised Project Management Accreditation at Practitioner level (preferred)
* Excellent communications skills, able to present to peers, customer and the business via phone or in person
* 5 years experience in delivering projects to complex organisations with prior knowledge of ServiceNow preferred
* Knowledge of Project, Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications
* Knowledge of ITIL processes
* Proven IT service management/delivery experience would be valuable
* Experience of working on substantial change projects highly desirable
* This is a client facing role requiring direct interaction with client representatives (sponsors, stakeholders, managers and executives and process owners) as well internal delivery teams.
* Working hours will match client business hours with consideration for flexible working once relationships and project process have been embedded.