US Citizenship required
* Development, management and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules, product development, and some system administration tasks.
* Perform management and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules, product development, service automation, and system integrations. Participates and manages development efforts pertaining to modules, applications, and major releases of the ServiceNow native platform and Service Portal
* Participate in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, requirement gathering, design, development, documentation, and rollout phases. Contributes to the strategic development of new platform customizations, as needed, based on customer needs.
* Advise the customer on approaches and best practices for administering and maintaining a ServiceNow installation with ITSM, ITOM and ITBM capabilities.
* Responsible for the workflow configuration within HAM/SAM modules
* Serve as Technical Consultant for HAM/SAM configuration
* Create or update documentation including technical diagrams and design documents in support of ITOM configuration efforts
* Support development efforts estimation and development timelines
* Interact with technical SMEs to get necessary environment information to support software license management
* Participate in user acceptance testing of the resulting development work.
* Gathering requirements when required from the customer
* Scoping and Estimating Features/enhancements
* Implementation and configuration of ServiceNow ITAM: Hardware asset management and license managements
* Partner with stakeholders to maintain and integrate to other platforms to management and maintain software asset management and license management
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
* 7+ years of experience with software design and development
* 4+ years of experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, scripting, business rules, data imports, custom apps, and development methods
* Experience with ServiceNow IT S M and ITAM development and integration, including application portfolio management
* Capabilities, configurations, and best practices related to IT Asset Management within ServiceNow
* Ability to research and independently learn new technical information to perform configuration, operation, or network connectivity of applications, operating systems, and network devices
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
* Keen attention to detail
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, Software Asset Management (CIS-SAM), and Hardware Asset Management (CIS-HAM) or the ability to obtain relevant certifications.
* Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and participating in the software development life cycle (SDLC) desired