ON SITE ROLE 3 DAYS A WEEK
RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED!
US Citizenship required
* Provide leadership and support as ITIL team's technical lead for the ITSM tool. Oversees technical design, build, test of services and solutions, and implementation as coordinating with partners as appropriate. Contributes to decisions about tools, methods & approaches. Writes and maintains technical documentation. Manages priorities and escalations.
* Oversee Configuration Management processes and execution across IT and multiple service providers ensuring adherence and adoption while driving compliance with the procedures, policies, data, technologies, and tools. Includes leadership reporting and dashboards identifying trends, providing visibility, and leading resolution where appropriate. Reviews efficiency and effectiveness of controls and ensures the design of the processes remain fit for purpose and aligns with business and industry best practices.
* Assess new ServiceNow releases, managing release projects, and providing direction regarding adoption of new features. Designs and configures/builds components as required. As the ITSM tool SME, collaborate with ITIL team on ITIL functionality for Incident Management, Request/Catalog Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, and CMDB, IT Run, IT, and support partners.
* Assist in designing and implementation of reports, dashboards, and custom views utilizing applications such as Performance Analytics
* Leveraging ServiceNow to monitoring the contractual obligations and economic impacts of global Service Provider agreements via SLAs and reporting.
The Other Qualifications:
* You have at least 4 years of experience implementing, designing, and developing ITSM solutions preferably in ServiceNow
* Experience managing the Configuration Management process and related ITSM solution
* Preferred 4-year technical-oriented degree, or equivalent work experience with technical product and application support across CPG business processes
* Preferred ServiceNow System Administration Certification and ServiceNow Advanced System Administration Certification
* Understanding of ITIL Foundations version 3 or version 4 (Certification Preferred)
* Preferred that you have at least 2 years experiencing working with multiple 3rd-party service providers in IT Service Operations
* Skilled in "Leading Others" to influence, drive and challenge our key IT service provider resources accordingly
* Effective communication skills - both verbal and written
* Your constant curiosity fosters an innovative style to create effective, efficient solutions.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
* As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
* We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
* Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
* Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
* Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences