Must have in depth SecOps experience
Must have US Citizenship
* Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring requirements are well documented
* Provide expert level support and technical mentoring to implementation team
* Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow's capabilities and constraints.
* Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform.
* As a senior technical member of the team, deliver hands-on configuration, development and integration services and serve in a delivery assurance capacity for all project deliverables
* Plan and coordinate all phases of testing and test acceptance; design and oversee development of testing related work products; lead test remediation cycles
* Support practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
* Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders. Create and deliver tailored presentations and product demonstrations
* Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements with prospects
* Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
* In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations, etc in preparation for deployment
* Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events
* 5+ years of experience in the IT industry.
* Background and deep experience with ServiceNow are mandatory with accreditations covering the full range of ServiceNow products
* Experience as a developer is must.
* Engaging presentation style, with the ability to control and manage multiple presentation scenarios
* Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple campaigns at the same time
* Nice to have- Certified implementation specialist (ITSM, ITOM, HRSD or any other)