* Lead the implementation teams to architect and deploy solutions using ServiceNow platform
* Work with customer team members to capture business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions
* Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical audience and produce high quality client-facing deliverable content
* Ensure customer satisfaction for all ServiceNow engagements, from pre-sales to delivery
* Exceptional attention to details, ability to multitask, and effective time management
* Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager
* Share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the project
* Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
* Must be able to articulate long term strategy and get signoff from customers technical team for signoff for the implementation.
* Must have good experince in Process simpleification and improvements for team.
* Single point of Contact for technical queries for the team and help team find technical solutions for the implementations.
* Must have worked as hands on implementation and coding for varios tools, and integraitons with 3rd party tools.
* Must have experience in ITOM space on monitoring, discovery and CMDB setup.
* Maintain current ServiceNow knowledge through self-study and utilization of available training.
* Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
* Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
* Advanced experience with ServiceNow or ITSM tool configuration and custom development
* Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.)
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
* Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
* Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
* Should have participated in, and be familiar with project methodologies Proven Solutions consulting experience