ServiceNow Developer - Glasgow - Up to £60,000
* Provide technical leadership for the direction of the platform and helping to analyse the impact of new requirements.
* Provides definition at a design level to assure that technical solutions are aligned with business problems.
* Ensure the platform aligns to ServiceNow best practices.
* Establish and maintain excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Support the budgeting process in ensuring that funding requirements are defined, and that expenditure is managed well.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience of working with ServiceNow in an equivalent role for a minimum of 3 years
* Experience of managing business stakeholders and service delivery
* Ability to contribute to a team of peers, as well as within own team
* Self-motivated and highly organised with strong attention to detail
* Ability to focus on continuous improvement and developing strong working practices
* Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills with experience of reporting to a senior audience