ServiceNow Test Engineer
The Test Engineering job is responsible for requirements, traceability, tooling, designing, automating and executing test strategies and test plans for Products/Services.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
* Software testing using various methods and tools
* Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimise variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data.
* Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality.
* Quality assurance automation ensuring that the test strategy also take into account the test data, environments and non-functional testing relevant for Products/Services.
* Compliance with all relevant controls and standards.
* Work with Ops and Dev Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) and any design related issues are identified during testing, and addressed in a timely manner prior to implementation.
* Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team
* Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
* Responsible for automating the testing within the DevOps pipeline driving a culture of continuous improvement.
* Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable