ServiceNow Solution Architect - Remote (UK) - 12 Month Contract
The Technology Solution Architecture job is accountable to work with the Portfolio and Platform Architects, Technical Lead & Engineers to define the detailed solution design (incl. Story Decomposition) for stories in backlog.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
* Accountable for ensuring the products & services are supported by the right architectures and solutions meet the customer needs
* Accountable for ensuring the design of the product solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities
* Working with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner.
* Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction.
* Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function