Develop, Maintain and expand a set of custom developed ServiceNow applications utilizing the Now Platform in the ServiceNow Cloud and focused on ITSM and/or App Engine. This will include front and back-end components connected to a blended technology stack and also focus on interconnecting these ServiceNow functions into legacy systems.
* Rapidly deliver both lightweight back-end services and front-end public-facing web stack.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues.
* Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
* Work with Product Owners and Scrum Teams in requirements decomposition, backlog refinement, and breakdown of user stories and tasks.
* Interaction with stakeholders in support of the Product Owner.
* Use unit and integration testing to ensure systems is defect free.
* Interface with internal and Government management personnel.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years' experience in ServiceNow
* 2+ years' direct, continuous work experience in ServiceNow and the Now Platform - ITSM, App Engine and/or Integration Hub
* 2 years developing, and maintaining RESTful APIs
* 2 years' experience with Non-Relational and Relational databases
* Must be able to design, discuss, and document system strategies for platform, applications, and networks
* Experience writing both unit and end-to-end automated tests.
* Proficient with Jira and GitHub
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, and related fields. On a special case-by-case basis, five years of related work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree for otherwise highly qualified
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Must have Certified Application Developer Certification
* Remote Opportunity
* Top-end salary
* Great work/life balance