What you get to do in this role:
· Provide expert level business and technical solution consultancy during the mining/farming/hunting/pre-sales process in support of the direct sales and partners, principally through proposal production, ServiceNow product demonstrations and the scoping and delivery of in-depth Proof-of-Concepts.
· Focus on consultative selling by understanding an organization's business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions provide business outcomes that align to those initiatives. Showcase platform expertise (ITSM, CSM,FSM, HRSD / Non-IT workflows),industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration working alongside the sales counterpart.
· Provide technical expertise and support for the Solution Consulting team, including developing solutions for customer issues
· Staying current on product developments/releases to a level closely related master architect of ServiceNow.
· Help the sales team meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives, constantly working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics.
· Team with the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs, performing pre-demo needs analysis, drive quality interactions and outcomes.
· Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors and focus on becoming a ServiceNow product line specialist.
· Arranging and conducting initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings; close collaboration with solution sales counterpart and extended team to deliver 'art of the possible' demonstrations showcasing ServiceNow platform capabilities with strong understanding of ServiceNow cloud offerings such as IT, Customer, Employee workflows including AppEngine.
· Ability to increase wallet share through account expansion and through ServiceNow adoption.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years of solution and service-based sales experience in enterprise software or consulting services in areas of SaaS/PaaS/aPaaS and work experience with market leaders. ServiceNow experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within IT, CRM, HCM Service Delivery) is mandatory.
· Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong technical aptitude to understand the challenges a prospect is facing and translate those to business outcomes ServiceNow can deliver, and to communicate the value
· Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations and internally across the business