IT Business Consultant - Hull
Permanent, Full-time position
Salary: 40/50k + 10%bounus
I'm currently working with a Telecoms and Broadband provider in Hull who are in need of a confident, self-motivated, strategic-minded Business consultant to help deliver on company objectives. The Role itself requires someone to step in to guide the work-flow of the projects and act as a bridge between managing the expectations of the stakeholders and the delivery of the project at hand. They must be able to work in a timely manner, in an Agile working approach and be decisive when handling critical business problems or strategic initiatives.
* Outlining and developing strategic initiatives that not only match the expectations of the stakeholders, but also deliver company's business values in a timely, budgeted and organised manor.
* Creating realistic business cases that logically and strategically address the project itself. And that can justify costs requirements by highlighting the benefits to the business.
* Able to create, establish and maintain a positive and productive working relationships with stakeholders. This is to enable effective discussion when managing their expectations validating expenditure.
* Co-coordinating all activities throughout the business that ensures that all features have the impact they need, and tracking process along the way.
* Distinct background of an Agile working environment, to enable quick and effective actions to be taken in a demanding working environment.
* History and expertise with stakeholder management. To communicate effectively and outline all requirement costs, manage expectations, meet satisfaction from all parties.
* Business consulting/analysis skills, to understand the difficulties and challenges that the organisation faces, identify them, and produce concrete solutions
* Life Cover
* Critical Illness
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance (provided for eligible employees)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Birthday Day Off
* Car Allowance
* Cycle2Work Scheme
* Corporate Perks
* Confidential Care Line (Employee Assistance Programme)