Primary Job Function / Description
A technical leader who provides consultative leadership to the Platform Support Team, assures platform alignment to business strategy, and governance decisions. Overall, the ServiceNow Platform Architect has strong technical abilities, a sound understanding of business strategy and policies that govern the ServiceNow platform and possesses advanced ServiceNow knowledge and skill.
Core Job Responsibilities
* Creates & maintains a detailed view of existing architecture
* Aligns ServiceNow platform capabilities to business strategy and ServiceNow roadmap
* Leads the Platform Support Team in implementation of technical good practices, policies, and procedures
* Architectural controls and analysis of impacts for new requirements
* Provides leadership & participates in implementing new requirements on the ServiceNow platform
* Contributes to governance processes
* Produces technical solutions with a detailed narrative for implementation, including documentation and collaboration with development team & partners
* Participates in and leads formal technology evaluations and proofs of concept.
* Stays current on ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies
* Program Governance & Steering Committee
* Demand Management
* Design Review Board
* Service Portfolio & Service Management (for each product)
* Platform Operations and Management
Skills and Knowledge
* At least 8 yrs. experience in information technology, with a minimum of 4 years' experience in Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL technology.
* ServiceNow Architecture and Security
* Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
* Experience/Knowledge in ServiceNow advanced system administration and /Or ServiceNow application development
* Experience with ServiceNow database design schemas and data modeling, including ServiceNow CSDM
* Experience with middleware and discovery technologies
* ServiceNow implementation experience including incident, problem, change, CMDB, discovery, and asset management
* ServiceNow Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc.)
* Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline
* Required experience with ServiceNow ITSM technology's. Preferred Certifications (ex. ServiceNow administration and architecture).