ServiceNow Developer - London (Remote)
Currently working with an exciting client based in London, who is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join their growing team. There will be an option to work remotely as they're a company who are big on of flexible working. Ideally they would be looking for someone who has previous ITOM experience although this is not essential.
* Working with other members of the team to develop the platform from functional requirements to technical capabilities
* Arranging your diary to ensure you're available for customer meetings
* Familiarise yourself with company processes and best practice when working on customer projects
* Improving your technical understanding as projects carry on broadening knowledge of being in control of the platform
* Expanding your understanding of the platform while developing your knowledge around what would be best of different projects that you're working on while taking into consideration clients requirements to ensure success
Experience in anya the following modules would be desired BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
* Service Mapping
* Event Management
* Cloud Management
* Performance Analytics
* AppDynamics implementation experience
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.