* Lead ServiceNow roadmap, requirements gathering and design sessions in order to provide ServiceNow solutions for new implementations, enhancements to existing implementations, systems integrations and process automation.
* Mentor and assist hands-on with development activities include creation, configuration and customizations of application fields, form design, business rules, workflows, client scripts, user roles and groups, access controls, and more on the various system applications such as ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, and CSM.
* Architect integrations to client IT Operations Management tools using ServiceNow workflows, scripting, and web services/REST APIs as required.
* Play a lead role in workshops to gather business and technical requirements.
* Conduct design and/or technical session for active solutioning internally and/or with customers as needed
* Utilize expert industry experience and ServiceNow best practices.
* Participate in release planning and implementations.
* Perform code reviews and review all prepared all technology related client facing and internal deliverables.
* Contribute to the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
* Oversee in the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance and support of the CDI MSP ServiceNow platform and solution offerings.
* 6+ years of ServiceNow experience in development, configuration or maintenance.
* 4+ years' experience serving as an Architect role for ServiceNow implementations of ITSM, ITOM or ITBM
* Strong technical understanding of the ServiceNow platform in general and Integration tools
* Experience with Agile delivery methodology.
* Highly organized, first class communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work in high-profile, deadline-driven customer environment.
* Ability to travel - up to 15%.
* Domain separation experience a plus.
* Experience facilitating ServiceNow upgrade cycle(s).