I'm currently alongside an Elite ServiceNow Partner who are looking to bring in a ServiceNow Developer to expand their existing ServiceNow team. They're currently offering upskilling and career development to IT professionals with existing a software development background, even if it is not ServiceNow itself, making this a great opportunity to for those looking to enter one of the global market leaders. They are able to offer a range of projects which are generally a step away from you standard ITSM work.
* Co-ordinate with the Business Analysts to design the required technical solutions required for the user's needs.
* Administration, Application development, Maintenance of the ServiceNow platform
* Working alongside as part of a larger team of Developers of a range of projects
* 2 years+ of software development
* Able to design and develop scripts to improve work flow of the platform, tailored to the needs of the client
(Any of these ServiceNow Modules are favourable)
* Cloud Management
* AppDynamics implementation experience
* Systems Administrator