Your new company is a global leader in ServiceNow Implementation and Consulting. We are looking to fill a position in Delivery, however, this role would lead the Delivery team and be responsible for ensuring that business goals are met on time, at or below budget.
In this role, you will work within a team dedicated to the ServiceNow CSM and FSO modules. You will interact with management and executives in varied business areas and you will be supported by a team of best in class developers. In addition, you will:
* Participate in ServiceNow projects and work-streams through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for our clients.
* Work with a team of both functional and technical consultants through requirements gathering and sprint design sessions.
* Develop implementation plans for deploying ServiceNow including establishing key milestones, and finalizing budget/scope and assisting with high level architecture.
* Establish user journeys and create the user stories to support the design and configuration of various areas within ServiceNow.
* Engage stakeholders to conduct reviews through joint design sessions.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical knowledge of ServiceNow platform, as well as strong app/web development skills. This candidate will also be very comfortable working with stakeholders, clients, and other business teams to ensure proper design and strategy implementation throughout the entire SDLC. Previous project/product lead/manager experience is a plus.
At least 4 years of hands on development experience with ServiceNow CSM or ITSM.
Must have experience in the full lifecycle implementation / delivery of at least 1 ServiceNow project
Must have good communication skills.
Must be a US Citizen/No need for Visa Sponsorship