Roles & Responsibilities:
* Evaluate all aspects of the existing configuration/implementation of IT Service Management (ITSM) functionality.
* Provide recommendations to enhance/mature the existing implementation of ITSM.
* Design, configure and implement ITSM functionality to support organization requirements.
* Provide recommendations for implementing new ITSM requirements.
* Provide technical support to ITSM product owners and business stakeholders
* Configure ITSM reports dashboards and portals for product owners and business stakeholders.
* Evaluate and understand all ITSM roles and existing ServiceNow support groups.
* Recommend and implement enhancements as appropriate.
* Create/update/maintain ITSM catalog items and workflows.
* Create/update/maintain ITSM lists and navigation pane.
* Create/update/maintain ITSM tables and fields.
* Create/update/maintain ITSM forms and views.
* Provide development and recommendation for ServiceNow demand management as it relates to ITSM.
* Make necessary configuration changes to ensure demand management works for ITSM.
* Understand technology portfolio management framework.
* Create/update/maintain technology portfolio management catalog items.
* Assist the ITSM Business Analyst in estimating the release level of effort.
* Take ownership of complex business requirements and work them to completion.
* Conduct and participate in ITSM configuration and code reviews.
* Assist the platform support team in the implementation of technical good practices, policies, and procedures associated with ITSM functionality.
* Identify opportunities to consolidate/integrate functionality and data.
* Configure functionality within ServiceNow standards and best practices.
ServiceNow Skills shall include the following:
* Expertise and proficiency in the Now Create methodology.
* Expertise with configuration and maturation of ITSM functionality.
* Ability to Create/Update/Maintain Catalog Items and Workflows
* Ability to Create/Update/Maintain Forms and Views
* Ability to Create/Update/Maintain a List and Navigation Pane
* Ability to Create/Update/Maintain Tables and Fields
* Expertise in Instance Patch Management
* Experience or knowledge with Automated Test Framework
General Developer Skills shall include the following:
* Expertise with database design schemas and data modeling.
* Developing software according to the software development lifecycles (SDLCs), including DevOps, Agile, Lean, Iterative, or Waterfall.
* Expertise in software architecture, design patterns, and secure coding principles.
* Requirements definition and use case/user story creation.
* Expertise in architecture, design, data modeling, and configuration experience with ServiceNow or similar platforms.
* Application development with the following technologies.
* Web services
* Client-server, middleware, or web platforms.
* Mobile or cloud platforms
* Experience with relational data structures and data manipulation methods associated with relational database systems.
* Experience with database platforms such as Configuration Management Databases (CMDBs).
* ITIL knowledge and experience.