The role would be for Design and Architect Service-now ITSM application. The Architect will work very closely with Process/Lead Architects, Customer personnel, Business Analyst(s), Senior Architects, IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ServiceNow Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner.
* Strong understanding of technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow Platform
* Provide High Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations
* Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email and other relevant technologies
* Strong understanding and experience with Domain separated experience setup and configuration.
* Design and Architect ServiceNow ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, CMDB and Discovery Jobs
* Design and Architect Automation workflows using ServiceNow Integration Hub and spokes
* Should have designed and developed Integrations of ServiceNow with 3rd party tools and monitoring tools.
* Should have strong hands on experience with DevOps tools integration and automation trigger capability
* Strong understanding with workflow engines
* Strong understanding of design methodologies to create prototypes for client engagements
* Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform to Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions
* Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards and best practices
* Conduct periodic reviews with teams. Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
* Participate in customer business meetings with various stake holders.
* Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
* Drive service improvement programs.
* Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.