The Sr. ServiceNow Developer will be very experienced with ServiceNow implementations of ITSM, ITAM, ITOM and SecOps and will have practical experience with the implications of sustaining those processes.
Include, but not limited to:
* Implement ServiceNow platform capabilities specifically the ITAM, ITSM, ITOM and SecOps modules including form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
* Work with the customer to ensure the configuration of ServiceNow meets their overall requirements including drafting technically focused user stories, acceptance criteria, testing strategy, and knowledge transfer.
* Mentor and provide guidance to other developers within the team
* Maintain industry leading knowledge to understand all aspects of the ITAM and Software life-cycle - from licensing to purchasing to deployment to decommissioning.
* Great professional growth opportunity and will help you become a CTA!
* Minimum 5 years holding a position configuring and customizing ServiceNow projects
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, etc.)
* Experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow including experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, etc.).
* Detailed knowledge of relational databases, Directory service integration experience (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.), and knowledge of Single Sign-on using various authentication methods.
* Must have experience mentoring and guiding junior ServiceNow developers