This is a hybrid role (2-3 Days weekly) required in office
The Service Now Product Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Build roadmap and product backlog for the Service Now Platform
- Leads the working backwards documents for a platform product release
- Uses or commissions research, studies and focus groups to identify best-of-breed benchmarks for solving business problems
- Identifies innovations and leads "test and learn" experiments to create platform products that increase customer value
- Defines and measures the KPIs for a platform product
- Develops business and platform requirements for either one platform component of a large platform product or a narrow product
- Determines release goals for a narrow platform product or a component of a large product
- Identifies best practices for continuous product development improvement
- Hands on experience with Service Now platform
- Experience in working Incident, Problem, Change and Service Portal
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in in a product line management and/or strategic planning role.
- Significant experience building complex business and/or transactional models.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams