Hybrid role in Irving, TX!
* Build roadmap and product backlog for the Service Now Platform
* Leads the working backwards documents for a platform product release
* Uses or commissions research, studies and focus groups to identify best-of-breed benchmarks for solving business problems
* Identifies innovations and leads "test and learn" experiments to create platform products that increase customer value
* Defines and measures the KPIs for a platform product
* Develops business and platform requirements for either one platform component of a large platform product or a narrow product
* Determines release goals for a narrow platform product or a component of a large product
* Identifies best practices for continuous product development improvement
* Hands on experience with Service Now platform
* Experience in working Incident, Problem, Change and Service Portal
* 6-10 years of relevant experience in in a product line management and/or strategic planning role.
* Significant experience building complex business and/or transactional models.
* Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams