ServiceNow Technical Architect - Remote
I am currently working with a ServiceNow Elite partner who currently looking to expand their team of highly skilled architects, project managers, process and technical consultants who deliver across the ServiceNow platform to ensure organisations optimise how they use ServiceNow and transform the way in which they work.
They also have a strong team culture to support and develop their employees so they strive to continuously improve our practice and we take pride in regularly receiving the highest customer satisfaction scores.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
* You translate business process requirements into technical design, creating a best-fit framework for a scale-able implementation
* Strong Now Platform Implementation understanding with in-depth knowledge in various ServiceNow applications
* Able to communicate on complex issues with stakeholders and technical staff, to meet business and customer requirements
* Provide technical design authority and mentor more junior members of the team
* Technical lead for medium & large-scale solutions ensuring designs meet customer requirements and achieve appropriate outcomes and deliverables.
* Acts as a role model for colleagues providing guidance around technical and behavioural competencies to ensure sharing of internal best practice
* Ensuring adherence to coding and design standards, and providing technical hand-over documentation
* An advocate of implementation practices that deliver excellent operating efficiency, both technically and for user/process experience
* Advising, qualification and questioning of customer requirements, especially in complex projects and in the case of unclear customer requirements
* Effective communication skills and be a team player, capable of building collaborative working relationships in a dynamic customer facing environment.