My client are a large ServiceNow Elite Partner looking to bring in a number of ServiceNow Senior Consultants & Architects as they continue to grow their client base in Germany. Having established themselves throughout Europe, Germany is their newest conquest!
* Development of digital solutions for our customers based on ServiceNow
* Advice to customers in the ServiceNow modules
* Analysis of customer requirements
* Creation of user stories based on customer requirements
* Creation of process documentation
* Conduct customer workshops and training
* Support and participation in pre-sales and customer workshops
* A number of years of professional experience in the field of service management and with ServiceNow
* Good knowledge of ITIL / Cobit / Prince2 / BPMN2.0 (certificates are an advantage)
* Analytic procedure
* Fluent English
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Willingness to do on-site projects and travel in the DACH region
* Very good knowledge of German and English.
What we offer:
* Young company with a startup character
* Continuous education and training (with certificates)
* Mentoring program
* Flexible working hours and home office
* BYOD program
* Regular team events
* 30 days of vacation
If you want to learn more about this role or want to apply please don't hesitate to get in touch with Ben Austin-Blows on 44 (0) 2038266701 or email@example.com. Alternatively, find me on LinkedIn & Xing.