* All applicants must have New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship*
Nelson Frank is partnered with an award-winning ServiceNow Elite Partner based in Auckland close to train stops. They are looking for a strong ServiceNow Architect to join their team as they have just landed 3 new enterprise projects!
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be developing & designing solutions hands-on on the ServiceNow platform every day
* You will be working directly with C-Level stakeholders, so great communication and business acumen is needed
* You will be gaining experience on some of the most exciting and challenging projects in Australia, with end to end implementations and transformations!
* You'll be integrating ServiceNow with lots of other products on a daily basis.
* You'll be responsible for solution design for x2 ITSM, ITOM, HR Implementations & x1 ITBM CSM.
* The office is very close to the train and tram stops.
* Well defined career development and progression.
* A great team environment to work in with regular team events.
* Fastest growing digital agency in Australia.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience consulting, gathering requirements, conducting workshops with stakeholders
* Experience in the ServiceNow ITSM is a must. (Experience in other modules is highly desirable)
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
* Samuel Morison
* 039 088 3724