Awesome opportunity for CA residents to work from home and get started ASAP!
This position is available for California-based remote working, must be located in CA - available for 6 month contract +extension or as contract to hire.
What You'll Do/What is needed:
* Support the ServiceNow team in Custom Service Portal development
* Work with development teams and product managers to develop and create software solutions
* Design client-side and server-side architecture * Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
* Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
* Write effective APIs
* Custom Coding necessary
* API and Integration experience with JIRA is a plus
* STRONG CMDB knowledge and hands on experience
* 5+ years of overall IT experience
* Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and integration experience
* Experience developing custom apps
* Experience acting as main point of support for ServiceNow needs including the group and user maintenance ACLs, UI Actions, Catalogue Items, etc.
* Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
* Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships
Preferred add-ons - set yourself apart from the competition with these highlighted "bonus" qualifications:
* ServiceNow Developer Certification
* Certified Implementation Specialist ITSM