Remote - Up to $160k salary + full benefits
What you'll be doing:
* Provide subject matter expertise in the design, development and implementation of the following capabilities within ServiceNow platform:
* ITSM, ITOM, SAM, SecOps, GRC, HRSD, Service Portal
* Lead requirements gathering workshops to provide technical guidance, and assist with capturing all necessary business, functional and technical requirements necessary to design and implement the solution
* Research and evaluate technical solutions to make informed recommendations on the most appropriate, efficient and cost-effective solution based on the customer requirements and the statement of work
* Designs data model and architecture required to implement solution using technology specific best practices and standards.
* Refine Agile Stories to accurately document the appropriate level of technical detail for a developer to implement
* Lead daily scrum calls with the development team
* Provide technical guidance and serve as an escalation point for the development team
* Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments.
* Produces and maintains detailed knowledge transfer documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, technical notes, and testing, etc.
* Proactively maintain knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow features and product offerings
* Perform and participate in product roadmap planning
* Identify trends across customer implementations to improve future implementations
* Driving continual service improvement through establishment of best practices, reusable assets and refinement of the implementation processes
What you'll bring to the table:
* Effective verbal and written communication skills are vital to success in the role.
* Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer projects in parallel
* Ability to understand and translate user requirements into technical best practice solutions that align with customer expectations
* Comfortable interfacing with all levels of customer stakeholders
* Ability to listen, interpret, strategize and consult on complex business processes and technical concepts
* Fundamental understanding of the ServiceNow platform and underlying capabilities in order to design strategic solutions that avoids unnecessary customizations or technical debt that may pose a risk to future upgrades or platform stability
* Rigorous attention to detail in understanding and documenting nuanced technical concepts
* Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools.
* Ability to work remotely and independently
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields or equivalent professional experience
* Five years of advanced administration, configuration and development experience on the ServiceNow platform
* Five years of professional IT experience
* Professional consulting experience preferred
* ITIL v3 or higher certification preferred
* ServiceNow Certified Administrator preferred
* Current ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist preferred