Senior Developer - ServiceNow - Canada - Remote - 6 month contract
A well known partner with ServiceNow is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join their team! This remote role is well suited for an individual looking to lend their expertise in creating an implementation for a top development company. (rate negotiable)
Responsibilities will include:
* Leading and owning all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery
* Being a key member of the overall implementation project team
* Preparing all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
* Driving the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
* Integration Configuration
* Application Configuration
* Workflow Configuration
* UI Configuration
* Developing of required client specific reporting
* Participate in our internal Change Approval Board to present updates and changes to ServiceNow instances
* Collaborate with our sales, project management and delivery teams on project estimates and solution approach
* Maintain current release knowledge on ServiceNow functionality and adhere to developmental best-practices.
* Extensive experience developing successful customer integrations
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
* Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
* Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
* Proven team player and team builder
* Significant experience with developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
* ServiceNow certifications including Implementation Specialist, Application Developer, or System Administrator preferred
* Analytical with the ability to analyze a process, technology, problem, design, plan, or concept, and identify its strengths, weaknesses and impact to the business, and then develop a solution or course of action.
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to understand both current and potential future impacts.
* Innovative with the ability to quickly identify ways of automating and improving manual, expensive or slow processes.
* Proven track record of implementing appropriate best practices, tools and standards.
If you or anyone that might fit well with this position please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org