* Helping lead the design of a ServiceNow and ITSM system road map.
* Ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of systems.
* Working with users to understand business problems and scoping, proposing, and delivering solutions to solve them, with an emphasis on scalability, efficiency, and sales autonomy.
* Analysing a wide-variety of situations and processes in a fast-paced environment.
* Leading training, maintenance, and optimisation activities for business-critical systems.
* Working within a talented, experienced team, supporting a global enterprise SaaS organisation.
* Focusing on ServiceNow and understanding the use of other systems such as Salesforce and JIRA.
* Responding to and resolving support cases as needed
* Any Experience in ServiceNow with a Government secret clearance.
* You can pull the levers, but you also understand why you are doing so and when to do so
* Experience creating scripts to automate routine work flow tasks for customer support, incident, problem, change, and asset modules
* Understanding of roles, permissions, business rules, and UI policies for ServiceNow
* Experience working closely with customer support teams and with cross-functional teams
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and data analysis experience
* Advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills, the mindset of an analyst