Resource Manager - London - £45,000 - £55,000
Currently this growing ServiceNow partner are looking to bring a Resource Manager into their team. They focus on building exceptional client relationships so being well organised is a must. They're looking for somebody who is eager to learn and grow alongside the business so being self-motivated is important for them.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Maintain strong relationships with the Global Heads of the company
* Liaise with members of SCRUM teams in regard to resourcing and projects
* Leading meetings which include members of management
* Managing the pipeline of current sales and upcoming projects
* Managing resources across all divisions of the company depending on project demand
* Manage internal resource requirements and liaise with recruiters to source candidates
* 3 years in similar role
* Experience managing resources within a professional services organisation
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Should be a self-motivated individual who is well organised and able to work under pressure.
* Must be hard-working and able to work under pressure
* Previous IT consulting experience