Nelson Frank is in collaboration with a market leader in the ServiceNow partner ecosystem. We are currently on the lookout for a ServiceNow Solution Architect to join the team for a promising opportunity based in North West Sydney suburbs with remote work options.
As a Solution Architect, you'll be part of the core team implementing a new ServiceNow instance from scratch. Working hands-on, across large implementation migration and transformation projects. Designing and building processes, workflows and catalog items for enterprise-level clients.
You will play both Technical and Functional roles and will indulge in hands-on coding on a day to day bases. Not only will you design the solution but develop it yourself alongside a team of driven and like-minded ServiceNow specialists.
The right candidate will be given the opportunity to work within the sales and pre-sales team to bring more business in and receive bonuses on every project won.
As part of the broader project team, responsibilities will include, liaising directly with clients to identify and document their requirements and the configuration and development of software to meet those requirements whilst being an integral part of the organization.
What you will need to Succeed:
* Experienced in writing Jelly, Client and other scripting in ServiceNow
* Experienced in writing Business Rules and Script in ServiceNow
* Solid skills/experience working with Development APIs
* Expertise in ServiceNow automation integrations and setups through ServiceNow Orchestration and Web Services
* Experienced working with Forms, Workflows, Wizards and Record Producers in ServiceNow
* Demonstrable familiarity with Cloud hosted databases
* RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
* Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
What's on offer:
* Northwest Sydney location with a remote work option.
* Opportunity to work in Pre-sales/ Sales roles to bring more business and get additional bonuses
* Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets
* An excellent remuneration package commensurate on level of experience
* Chance to work on the latest ServiceNow projects in ITOM, ITBM, SecOps and GRC.
* Internal career advancement opportunities
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
This opening will not last long, so please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity.
To know more about this or any other ServiceNow opportunity, add me on LinkedIn:
ServiceNow Recruitment Consultant