This ServiceNow Partner is keen to hire an experienced Developer to expand their growing team whilst working with customers to enhance their ServiceNow platform.
The desired candidate will develop solutions through communication with stakeholders, coding, test & release and ServiceNow development. This will involve creating and developing modules across the ITSM/ITOM ServiceNow platform.
Skills & Qualifications
* Educated to degree level, preferably in Computer Science
* 3+ years of ServiceNow experience developing and implementing based on ongoing needs
* Stakeholders engagement understanding their development, design and implementation requirements
* ServiceNow certified
* Able to working remotely and on-site
* Full project lifecycle experience
This company offers a great compensation package, work/life balance and a great opportunity to work on. The hiring manager is adding to the ServiceNow team over the next two weeks and interviews are moving quickly.
If this sounds like your next ServiceNow career move don't hesitate to contact Neil Hagan; the role is live and they are looking to move fast! Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn or (0)20 3868 5178 (ext 5178) Email: email@example.com
Nelson Frank is an award winning Global Recruitment Agency specialising in the recruitment of ServiceNow professionals and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client.