ServiceNow Solutions Architect
My client is looking for an exceptional ServiceNow Solutions Architect with experience with the ITSM/ITOM platform. This person will be able to demonstrate hands on experience with multiple implementations of ITSM and ITOM applications.
* Leading the design, development, testing, rollout and support of innovative software solutions
* Create, maintain, and troubleshoot complex workflows
* Communicate with the customer in technical/non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, and provide suitable solutions
* Establish complex internal and external / third-party integrations
* Working with key stakeholders to ensure a flowing integration, and lead meetings of cross-functional IT and business teams
* Experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM modules such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Release Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Self- Service Portal, etc.
* Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
* Technical writing for requirements, design, testing, training and project management documents
* Full understanding of the Agile approach
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* ServiceNow Certifications (Developer, Implementation Specialist, etc)
If this sounds like your next ServiceNow project, don't hesitate to contact Neil Hagan. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn or (0)20 3868 5178 (ext 5178) Email: email@example.com
Nelson Frank is an award winning Global Recruitment Agency specialising in the recruitment of ServiceNow professionals and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client.