ServiceNow Business Analyst
This fast growing ServiceNow partner is seeking a Business Analyst to work with their senior management and enterprise customers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the Project Manager and enterprise ServiceNow customers to gather and document requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements and business process capture
* Adhere to company delivery processes in line with quality standards
* Act in a professional manner always and escalate to senior management when necessary
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced working knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM platform
* ServiceNow Certifications
* Demonstrate a full understanding of the full IT project management lifecycle; PRINCE2/Agile methodologies desirable
* Demonstrable experience of analysing and documenting technical business processes
* Extensive stakeholder management experience
Naturally, you will be service-oriented and personable, being comfortable managing the expectations of key stakeholders and various levels of business support. You should also be a pro-active problem solver, flexible in terms of remote working and comfortable working within a corporate, client facing environment.
If this sounds like your next ServiceNow career move don't hesitate to contact Neil Hagan. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn or (0)20 3868 5178 (ext 5178) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nelson Frank is an award winning Global Recruitment Agency specialising in the recruitment of ServiceNow professionals and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client.