Title: Senior ServiceNow Developer - Cincinnati, OH - Top End Salary
Your New Company
You future employer has 75 years in the industries as an Elite ServiceNow partner. They pride themselves on making sure that the implementation of ServiceNow is done correctly the first time to achieve maximum value. The Engineers have built over 100 custom integration and applications and tailor to clients needs as they come.
Your New Position
As a Senior ServiceNow Developer you will be asked to use your experience in the ServiceNow platform leading project teams, mentor, and peer review junior developers. You will be asked to use your skills in customer engagement to manage and direct project teams. You will program management, engineering teams, and key business stakeholders to develop solutions for internal and external customers.
What You Will Need to Succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- ServiceNow Development, Administration, Implementation Specialist Certification
- Expert level of all of the following areas of ServiceNow including Workflow Editing, Report Generation, Performance Analytics, Update Sets, Glide Records and System, CMS, Orchestrator / MID Server
- ITIL Certification
- An understanding of Agile and Scrum development process
- Willing to learn new technologies through self-education
- Understand of LDAP and Active Directory
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Willingness to grow within the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or similar work experience
What You Will Get in Return
In return, you will be granted with the opportunity to grow, benefits including life, dental, medical and vision insurance. Long/ short term disability, 401k plan after 6 months of employment, and 200 hours of PTO.
What You Need to Know
Apply to this advert or reach out to Averi Candy at email@example.com to arrange time to speak more about this position. Please provide your most updated CV with all your ServiceNow experiences, as well as your availability to call.