ServiceNow Buisness process Consultant - 6 Months Contract - Competitive
My client, an exciting technology company that specialises in ServiceNow is looking for an experienced Buisness Consultant with ITSM. Should also carry experince in buisness prcoess.
As a ServiceNow buisness process Consultant your responsibilities will include:
* Review current processes with a focus on simplification and clarity to ensure they align to current business objectives.
* Work with users, stakeholders and the development team to create high quality standards, procedures and other related documentation, and perform document reviews in accordance with governance standards.
* Participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical solutions for customer support leveraging the ITSM platform with a focus on effective processes and adding value (increasing efficiency, reducing cost, etc.)
* Identify improvement opportunities when interacting with current systems and customers, being mindful of best practices, quality, and service to ensure operations stay in-line with growing and evolving business needs.
* Write and execute system testing on production changes to ensure accuracy of processing prior to implementing changes in production environment.
* Create change records in compliance with change standards.
* Design, implement, and maintain performance measurement systems to monitor and analyze trends associated with ITSM processes and service performance to ensure overall compliance.
* Create and update ServiceNow reports and dashboards to provide insights to key stakeholders.
* Act as an advocate for IT governance influencing policies, workflows and performance standards that align with governance objectives
To be eligible for hiring you must meet the following requirements:
* Education: College Degree Preferred.
* Experience: ServiceNow administration experience desirable, Information Technology, Dashboard Development, Reporting & Metrics, Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Tools.
* ITSM Certification is a must have requirement.
Nice to have:
* Experience with Performance Analytic and creating Reports and Dashboards,
* Experience with Service Portal using Angular JS/Bootstrap framework
* Experience with Web Services integration's using SOAP or REST.
All potentical candidates can reach me at email@example.com