ServiceNow ITSM Developer / San Diego, CA / Onsite and Remote
My globally-recognized San Diego-based client is looking for a top-notch ITSM Developer to add to their team of highly skilled professionals. The achievements of the company strongly reflect the work ethic of the developers they bring onboard. Thus, the upright chosen candidate will display and perform top-tier level work with being the primary developer and owner of the instance. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work for a widely-known and respected organization in its respective industry, will work closely with a fantastic and well-established team of professionals, and will also work with the latest version of the ServiceNow platform.
About the Job
* Act as the primary developer and owner of the organization's ServiceNow instance
* Complete custom programming, implementation, and other practical procedural activities in relation to the application of the ServiceNow platform
* Support documenting necessities and aligning to present ServiceNow competences
* Assist as an individual contributor or team member on the company's ServiceNow activities
* Troubleshoot day-to-day operational ServiceNow issues
* Gather requirements
* Bachelor's degree or related experience of ServiceNow development in the ITSM suite
* Strong knowledge and demonstrated understanding of the ServiceNow platform (suites and modules), especially Incident, Problem, and Change Management
* Experience with developing and upholding and ServiceNow platform and custom applications using these programming languages:
Nelson Frank International is the global leader for ServiceNow recruitment, advertising more ServiceNow jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ServiceNow Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ServiceNow market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ServiceNow jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ServiceNow candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the ServiceNow market and some of the opportunities and ServiceNow jobs that are available. Please ask for Jon Walton, or give me a call at 972 805 8394 (ext. 8394) and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org