ServiceNow Aministrator - Contract- Competitive
My client, is an exciting information technology and consulting company. They have offices all over the united states with a focus on teamwork and achieving results together. They are looking for a ServiceNow architect to join the ever growing team.
As a ServiceNow Administrator your responsibilities will include:
* Assist with the planning, strategy, and implementation of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices.
* Analyse IT governance structures, and identify recommendations for enhancements based on ITSM best practices.
* Provide subject matter expertise, act as ITIL process advocate to design, develop and implement ITIL processes with the platform of customers choice.
* Facilitate client workshops and conduct interviews to drive stakeholder consensus on requirements and solutions.
* To identify process improvement areas and drive CSI projects
* Proficient in the technologies support SACM; Asset and CMDBs, auto-discovery tooling, specifically ServiceNow.
* Experienced in the Software Asset Management / Software License Compliance management processes, including industry best practices.
To be eligible for hiring you must meet the following requirements:
* Minimum of 12 years overall experience in implementing ITIL, Enterprise Service Management, Asset and Configuration Management.
* At least 3 years of experience with ServiceNow as an Architect with CMDB.
* Knowledge of the ITIL v3 service life cycle and ITSM best practices.
* Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools, ITIL process implementation, Driving/working part of CSI projects.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe solutions with a business focus
All potential candidates can reach me at email@example.com