Washington D.C. (Remote until further notice)
As a ServiceNow Developer you will significantly contribute to the development and execution of the ServiceNow project activities, collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry, and establish yourself as a technical expert with extensive industry knowledge. An ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge and understanding of IT Service Management and IT Business Management.
* Customize ServiceNow applications
* Facilitate rollout of new applications and modules
* Configure work flow
Skills / Experience Required
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (Required) and Implementation Specialist (Required)
* Experience impletmenting ITBM, specifically PPM
* 1+ years of ServiceNow experience
* 4+ years of IT Service Delivery Experience
* 2+ years of experience with Software Development
You will have the opportunity to work for a relatively small company that has a strong focus on work-life balance, as well as employee engagement and satisfaction. This quickly growing company focuses on flexibility and has continuously kept their commitment to creating and maintaining local jobs. This position is open to US citizens, and Visa holding candidates.