ServiceNow Admin/Developer - Up to $120k CAD + Full Benefits
Our client is seeking to add a ServiceNow Admin / Developer to their team. This individual will be supporting customers in the Calgary region as well as exciting new opportunities throughout Canada & United States.
* Must have Core ITSM modules Service Catalog, Asset Management, Change, Incident, Problem Management, CMDB, Release Management, Knowledge.
* Must have ServiceNow certifications, CSA min and Developer preferred
* Strong understanding of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and its relationship to asset
* management and IT service management processes.
* Ability to Perform core configuration tasks.
* Ability to work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules, client scripts and
* Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets.
* Create workflow activities and approvals.
* Configure alerts and notifications.
* Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and perform instance branding and customization.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as in a team setting.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* A minimum of 3 years' ServiceNow development & administration experience.
* Must have experience in Core ITSM modules Service Catalog, Asset Management, Change, Incident, Problem Management, CMDB, Release Management, Knowledge.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field or job equivalent experience preferred.
Apply to this advert or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange time to speak more about this opportunity.
Please provide your most updated CV with all your ServiceNow experiences, as well as your availability to call.