Title: ServiceNow Developer - Columbus, OH - Top End Salary
Your New Company
Your future employer is a company who specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services, and Cybersecurity as a team of experience consultants work together to identify and listen to client needs. This client prides itself in changing with the times when technologies and methodologies are constantly evolving. They, as partners, provide solutions that help clients that help meet their goal and align with their mission.
Your New Position
You will be joining the ServiceNow practice team as a ServiceNow Developer. You will be in charge of using your fluency in ServiceNow on a team who is responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the ServiceNow platform while working with outside partners and stakeholders.
What You Will Need to Succeed
You will need 4+ years as a ServiceNow Developer with a Bachelor's in Computer Science, MIS, or Business related discipline. You will also need your certification in ServiceNow Administration. You will also need experience with the following:
- DHTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, HTTP: 2 years
- Server-side technologies such as Rhino, Jelly: 2 years
- Database technologies such as JDBC, SQL: 3 years
- Experience with UI Actions, UI Policy, UI Pages, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Include Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, Catalog UI Policies, Email Scripts, Scripted Web Services, Rest and SOAP web services, Roles / Groups.
- Active Secret Security Clearance in required
- Must be eligible to meet government eligibility requirements
You must also have experience mentoring junior Developers within ServiceNow.
What You Will Get in Return
In return, you will be granted with several health benefits and 401k. You will also receive PTO including the observance of every holiday. They also offer tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, and company sponsored certifications.
What You Need to Know
Apply to this advert or reach out to Averi Candy at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange time to speak more about this position. Please provide your most updated CV with all your ServiceNow experiences, as well as your availability to call.