Technology: ServiceNow Jobs
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: September, 2020
ServiceNow Developer - Contract - Competitive Rate
If you are a Developer looking to create and build ServiceNow software for an impressive up and coming firm, this opportunity is one to not pass up.
This remarkable firm is known for providing client specific solutions to areas of data and infrastructure management solutions.
The New Role
My client is looking for ServiceNow Developer who has worked with ServiceNow to implement ITIL processes, requiring analysis gathering, designing, developing, testing and implementing applications per ITIL standards on ITSM platforms. Also, worked on implementation of Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Asset Management and Service Catalog setups.
You will be a good fit for this role is you have:
* Experience designing and developing software.
* Experience with ITSM development and integration especially ServiceNow.
* ServiceNow Certified in either: Application Developer, Implementation Specialist, or System Administrator.
* ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 certification.
* Excellent oral and communication skills.
* Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements.
* Utilized Java Scripting to deliver solutions
ServiceNow is on an upward trajectory expanding across the enterprise and is taken very seriously within the business. As the platform grows, so will opportunity for career growth. The ServiceNow platform is on an upwards trajectory - expanding tremendously. Join our team and receive the competitive salary and benefits you deserve!
This company is looking to fill the role ASAP.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job is not quite right for you but you know a fellow colleague who may be the perfect fit - please feel free to refer them for this opportunity by contacting myself or forwarding this post.