In this role, you will assist the client with standing up CSDM. Candidates must have hands on experience with Common Service Data Model and/or a strong understanding of all the moving parts within CSDM. You will help develop order guides and requests, mentor junior developers and have experience on the new workflow editor.
The ideal candidate will also have some experience configuring and setting up ATF.
* 4+ years working on ServiceNow platform
* Expert level knowledge of ITSM suite.
* Hands in experience with Service Portal, Performance Analytics, GRC, CMDB, Discovery, Event Management, Custom applications
* Full life cycle implementation of ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM and/or ITBM suite.
* Hands on experience with CMDB, Configuration Items (CIs), CI relations and Mid Servers with strong skill set in the Service-Now suite development including SOAP/REST integration, Web services, Discovery, Workflow, and CMDB.
* Experience with Integrations using REST and SOAP with several third-party applications
* Work with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow and proposing resolution and design suggestions.
* Certified ServiceNow Administrator
* ITIL v3 or ITIL v4