ServiceNow Business Analyst
This fast growing ServiceNow partner is seeking a Business Analyst to work with their senior management and enterprise customers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the Project Manager and enterprise ServiceNow customers to gather and document requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements and business process capture
* Adhere to company delivery processes in line with quality standards
* Act in a professional manner always and escalate to senior management when necessary
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced working knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM platform
* ServiceNow Certifications
* Demonstrate a full understanding of the full IT project management lifecycle; PRINCE2/Agile methodologies desirable
* Demonstrable experience of analysing and documenting technical business processes
* Extensive stakeholder management experience
Naturally, you will be service-oriented and personable, being comfortable managing the expectations of key stakeholders and various levels of business support. You should also be a pro-active problem solver, flexible in terms of remote working and comfortable working within a corporate, client facing environment.
If this sounds like your next ServiceNow career move don't hesitate to contact Neil Hagan; the role is live and they are looking to move fast! Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn or (0)20 3868 5178 (ext 5178) Email: email@example.com
Nelson Frank is an award winning Global Recruitment Agency specialising in the recruitment of ServiceNow professionals and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client.