ServiceNow Developer - Up to $115,000k salary + Full Benefits
Local to Cincinnati, OH area or Remote
* Develop processes and applications on the ServiceNow platform that will provide operational and tactical business value for our clients
* Develop technical requirements from business requirements to outline how to execute the previous responsibility.
* Provide technical coaching to associate and senior developers
* Stay current on technologies that are required for this development.
* Learn new technologies and techniques that can bring benefit to the organization's future growth.
* Participate in Agile Scrum process that is leveraged as the teams SDLC.
* Work closely with our customer PM's, customer PM's, or customer stakeholder to support the delivery of our customer projects, keeping them on time, and helping
* to solve technical issues for that project.
* It is vital that you enter your time consistently on Monday mornings. We are a consulting organization and send these hours to customers to keep them updated on progress and feed our billing system.
Other Position Requirements:
* Ability to clearly and effectively express ideas and messages via speech or writing.
* Ability to effectively absorb information from various sources, then analyze and examine data in detail, and draw appropriate conclusions.
* Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
* Strong customer service orientation
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Use general office application tools (e.g. Power Point, Excel, Word, and Visio)
* Accountable for keeping your billability at 80% by working with your manager on a daily/weekly basis. Keep track of your hours, and drive conversations with your manager to keep them updated on when you forecast your hours will be low.
* Start to develop your career path. Work closely with your manager to discuss, plan, and set goals to achieve milestones that move you toward your designed path.
* Work closely with our training manager to keep and maintain your certifications. These are key to the success of our business. Continue to work with the training manager as you identify your career path and align your training to those goals.
* Work closely with your manager to understand how your role aligns to the business, and how your technical career path supports our customers, aligns with our sales pipeline.
* Be a technical coach (a few hours a week) to the development tier of the organization. Be proactive in asking them how they are progressing and if they have any technical questions/blockers that you could coach them through. This helps them feel welcomed and helps get through them progress as a young developer.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
* ServiceNow Administrator Certification - required
* ServiceNow Developer Certification - required
* Service Now Implementation Specialist Certification - required
* ITIL Foundation - highly desired
* Agile Development a plus