Currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic 1st & 2nd line support desk analysts to be based in St Helens - which is commutable from Warrington.
I am looking for someone with a passion for excellence, strong customer service skills and a team player that is adaptable and efficient, in return you will be working with a business that is extremely ambitious, expanding rapidly and are offering world-class training and development.
The working hours are from 8:00-17:30pm with a shift pattern that rotates bi-weekly.
Role & Responsibilities
1st & 2nd line support via service desk including;
* Taking escalations from support desk analysts
* Resolving customer issues within service level guidelines (SLA)
* Gathering all relevant information from initial call/contact to ensure most efficient troubleshooting
* Questioning customer effectively about issues and working to find alternative, more efficient methods
Skills & Qualifications
* Windows Server Technologies - 2008 / 2012 /2016 essential. 2019 desirable
* Mail Technologies - Exchange 365, Exchange Server 2013 / 2016 (Administration and set up)
* Virtualisation (VMware and Hyper-V) - Administration and Set Up
* Backup Technologies - Veeam, Datto Backup & Recovery
* Hardware Experience - HP, Dell, NAS, SAN
* Windows Desktop - 7, 10
* Networking Experience - WAN, LAN, iSCSI, NAT, VPN, RDP, PAT
* Building and configuring server hardware#
* Understanding of ITIL Framework
* Knowledge of ServiceNow
If you want to find out more information, please contact me on 02038685178 or on email@example.com