Technology: ServiceNow Jobs
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: September, 2020
ServiceNow Lead Systems Architect - Contract - Competitive Rate - Remote
If you are a ServiceNow Architect looking to take control of a highly skilled team of professionals in the ServiceNow space, while developing strategy and project plan for an impressive consultancy keep reading!
An notable consultancy in the Information Technology sector stands apart from its competition as a superb place to work with competitive rates and the newest technology with in the ServiceNow space.
The New Role
My client is looking for ServiceNow Architect who is a leader with a proven track record of leading technical design in collaboration with businesses and other technologies. This role will include designing and building components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance on all project assignments for clients. The initial effort will be an ITAM implementation project focusing on discovering agency ITAM needs, designing ITAM processes to meet needs, and building integrations with external SSA systems.
You will be a good fit for this role is you have:
* Bachelor's degree or 7 years work experience; Masters Degree or 5 years work experience; or a minimum of 11 years work experience in lieu of a degree
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in one or more ServiceNow Platform areas
* 8 years of relevant design and architecture experience
* Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with designing and implementing REST based API integration services
* Experience with Oracle and stored procedures using PL/SQL
ServiceNow is on an upward trajectory expanding across the enterprise and is taken very seriously within the business. As the platform grows, so will opportunity for career growth. The ServiceNow platform is on an upwards trajectory - expanding tremendously. Join our team and receive the competitive salary and benefits you deserve!
This company is looking to fill the role ASAP.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job is not quite right for you but you know a fellow colleague who may be the perfect fit - please feel free to refer them for this opportunity by contacting myself or forwarding this post.