ServiceNow Architect Remote
My client is looking for ServiceNow Architects to configure and develop core and custom solutions in an expanding ServiceNow environment. As a member of the ServiceNow Team, you will work in collaboration with the ServiceNow Administrators and Developers on projects and tasks to provide architectural input, develop, configure core and custom solutions, and maintain solutions that satisfy the needs of both the Information Services and Business communities seeking to use the ServiceNow platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONISBILITIES:
* Collaborate with team to review code/files using best practices
* Design and develop new service catalog items based on requirements
* Design and implement software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use that will allow customers to meet their specific business needs
* Test and debug as required to validate functionality
* Aid in translating business requirements into technical requirements
* Stay current on new and existing technologies that could benefit the platform
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline or comparable experience preferred
* 2-4 years active experience working on the ServiceNow platform
* Understanding of REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML (Web Services), HTTP Request Method a plus
* Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
* Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
This is an extremely popular role and the company is moving quickly, so send your resume to email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career