This company's main focus is being there for all of their customers, every aspect of the team work together to ensure social and financial equality with whoever they work with. Not only are they invested in supporting their customers but they are ready to take on new members of their team to help thrive in their work environment where you'll be encouraged to work flexibly, independently and of course will be rewarded for great performances alongside a generous benefits package. This company deliver across many different sectors and not only in the UK but also internationally.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create high quality solutions while being able to challenge unnecessary customisation but instead focusing on being able to deliver flexibility to support changing business needs and meet business objectives without redeveloping ServiceNow.
* Minimising the need for manual testing by liaising with process owners when creating Automated Test Framework for all deliverables.
* Working with the Senior Developer by contributing to coding standards.
* Supporting other team members who are not as familiar with the work.
* Proactively trying to reduce repetitive work being carried out through the team by looking for activities to automate both within the team and across the processes embedded in the tool.
* Responsible for testing and reviewing upgrades provided by ServiceNow.
* Understanding of reporting capabilities in ServiceNow delivering dashboards and Performance Analytics reports across all levels of the business to guide decisions across the varied business units and functions of Legal and General. Responsible for creation of bespoke dashboards as well as configuring the underlying indicators and breakdowns.
* Frequent work expanding the Event Management capabilities of the team, working to integrate new data sources and to enable enrichment on those events and alerts for IT Ops.
* Ensures that Treating Customers Fairly is embedded within the processes and actions of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Certified ServiceNow Application Developer
* Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
* ITIL Foundation
* General understanding of ITIL best practice
* Strong working experience in IT Service Management Implementation
* Fast prototyping of solutions in an agile environment
* Working collaboratively with key stakeholders
* Strong communication skills
* Great pension scheme
* Life insurance
* 27 days holiday
* Private medical insurance
* Performance related bonuses