To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication skills to work with customer stakeholders of all levels. The successful candidate must have great hands-on knowledge across the ServiceNow tool in ITSM and preferably any of the other modules such as - ITBM, ITOM, CSM, HR, GRC, SecOps.
Having technical knowledge of the tool is not a must but is highly desirable as you'll be solving problems on the daily with some of the biggest customers of ServiceNow in New Zealand.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work direct with Stakeholders to understands and define requirements.
* Manage stakeholder expectations, maintaining focus on overall deliverables agreeing and applying contractual terms of engagement
* Identifying areas within a business where there is potential to expand the ServiceNow tool/modules
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years of ServiceNow experience
* Successful hands-on project experience (Not as a user of the tool)
* A clear understanding of the ServiceNow tool
* Experience consulting, conducting workshops, presenting
* (Holding a ServiceNow Certification is highly desirable)
* Flexible Working Hours / Work From Home
* Huge Career Development
* Great Team Culture